Mini Crab Cakes with Citrus Salad
Recommended Wine Pairing: Chardonnay (Santa Barbara County) / Chardonnay (Eden Valley)
Ingredients1 pkg. Phillips Crab Cake Minis*, thawed
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Juice of l lemon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
1-2 cups arugula
1 orange, peeled and segmented
1/4 red onion, finely sliced
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add arugula, orange segments and sliced red onion. Mix to incorporate.
3. Place crab cakes on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
4. Bake approximately 12 minutes or until center reaches 165° F.
5. Place on a plate and top with seasoned citrus salad.
* For more information, visit phillipsfoods.com